Scope of work includes Engineering, Design, Supply, Testing and Commissioning eight (8) new GTG units, each of 60 MW along with related auxiliaries and Balance of Plant on a Lump sum Turnkey Basis.
Scope of Work
- 8 x 60 MW GTG including generator, exhaust system, inlet air filter system, and associated auxiliaries.
- Indoor low speed 4MW black start diesel generator unit
- Compressed Air System
- Fire Station and Fire Detection & Protection System
- Raw Water Station, R.O. Treatment Plant, Demin Water plant including Storage and Distribution Systems
- Crude Oil treatment plant with capacity of 400 m3/hr
- Crude & distillate fuel oil forwarding system
- HVAC system
- Piping System
- 6 x 220 MVA GSU Transformers
- 4 x 30 MVA UAT Transformers
- Generator Circuit Breaker
- MV Black Start Switchgear & associated Transformer
- Metalclad Switchgear MV
- MV/LV BOP Transformers
- 132 KV XLPE Power Cables
- LV Bus Duct System
- Grounding & Lighting Protection
- Transformer & Generator Condition Monitoring
- DC power supply including batteries & UPS
- Modification at Substation 8801 & 8825
- Interconnection of the new project system with the existing system
- Instrumentation & Control works
- DCS System
- Security System
- Site clearance and Site Preparation
- Foundations for GTG, Exhaust Stack, GUT, BSDG
- Irrigation and Drainage System, Piping Distribution, Plant Drainage.
- Turbine buildings, Control Room, Battery Room, Fuel Pump Room, Switchgear Room, Gatehouse, Security Fence, etc.