Scope of Work
Scope of works is the Design, Engineering, Material Procurement, Quality Management, Factory Inspection, Testing & Commissioning and all associated works and services until final handing over of heavy duty industrial package type, simple cycle combustion gas turbine generator plant. Standard proven design of gas turbine
generators having a net rating of 60-80+10% MW base load at 50oC ambient temperature and reference site ambient conditions totaling 666 MW (60Hz units). Crude oil is the fuel and distillate for shut down and start-up. The project includes provisions for future conversion to Combined Cycle and Turbine Inlet Air Cooling System (TIAC). The scope shall include but not limited to the following:
Civil Works comprising but not limited to the following :
- Site Preparation, fencing, soil investigation, buildings, foundations, roads.
- Landscaping and related water system, underground networks and excavation.
- Drainage and Sewage Systems.
Mechanical Works :
- 12 Turbines Ã¢â‚¬â€œ Generator packages and its accessories.
- Crude Oil and Diesel Oil Systems.
- Compressed Air System, fire fighting and detection system.
- Tanks Farm consists of 8x 5000m3 with all related pumps.
- Generator and Ancillaries, 6X 380 KV Transformers, 380 KV XLPE Cable and Bus Ducts.
- Medium Voltage Switchgear and Low Voltage Switchgears.
- DC, UPS Systems, Batteries, Battery charger and inverters.
- Lighting, Earthing and Lightning Protection Systems.
- Cables, Cable Lying and Terminations.
- Electrical Protections, interlocking and Motor Control Centers.
Instrumentation & Controls:
- Instrumentation and Controls
- Plant Control and Monitoring Systems and DCS
Plant Communication Works:
- Telephone and PABX System and Public Address and Intercom System.
- Radio Communication System and Clock System.